Friday, August 17, 2007

Christian-Chat Network

Christian-Chat Network…….

Christian-Chat Network has been one of the many Christian servers of the Internet. It has been around since 1996. This is a long few years before I came on the scene in January of 1999. It is a free mission-based ministry for all chatters who are welcomed to learn of God. This server has a collection of many rooms geared for different topics. This is the place where each one is here to learn from the Word of God, have prayer services, and most of all fellowship.

The Christian-Chat Network has been my second home, in a way. I have never thought that I would be ministering to the people here in different chat rooms. It is amazing how God would lead me to be involved in such a ministry.

This ministry of Christian-Chat Network has gone through many changes. It has grown and then pruned. It has grown again to new heights as the name has been transferred back and forth until it returned to its rightful owner. So it is like a second home to me.

I was still brought back to this Christian-Chat Network even if I went to different servers. Now, it is for real that I’m staying with this server. So from then on; I’ll be staying here till God leads me to new ventures.

I have started in the Java-based software in the #SpiritLed_Woman chat room through the SpiritLed Woman’s website. It was a whole new world for me. That is when I met Bethel there. Then, I graduated to the mIRC software and soon after I found the #Lobby. I have met a lot of people there. It is amazing when I remembered a lot of those names when I was reminiscing with a friend. I’ve met Tazz4, Jackie, Shell, Wings, Bride, Kathe, Guardian, FlamingIdiot, and so many chatters along the way. I wish I could name them all….. Oh, yeah, and KShadow…

Speaking of KShadow, I have seen him off and on the IRC (Inter-Relay-Chat) server was I’m in the #Lobby. Well, I vaguely remembered at one time or another this “KShadow” kept popping in and out of the #Lobby and the people in there wondered if he had Internet trouble. It was unbeknownst to all of us it was another unknown chatter who was trying to clean out KShadow’s settings of his CCNET Script. So that was the last of the KShadow character. I did not know who that unknown chatter till this year when a friend revealed who he was then.

Anyway; the Christian-Chat Network has been my hang-out for a long time as I met a lot of friends. Well, most has come and gone, and a few has remain to this day. Some has taken a sabbatical for up to 2 years or more. Some has simply left the server and never came back. And, one of the special ops in #Lobby has passed away in 2002 or 2003 (I can’t remember which year it was…).

There was so much to catch up on some of the chatters. Some of them that have come back have gone through a lot of changes. One of those chatters who have come back over 2 years ago is now my close friend this year. It’s funny how some people would become friends till the end, (Or to Heaven).

I used to operate or monitor several chat rooms on CCNET before the separation of the servers. I have been opping until the tragedy had struck in our families in July of 2002. So I had to remove myself from being an op in a lot of rooms. I did not go back to chat till months later. Well, I never opped in any more rooms till January of 2007 which is this year when the same close friend had asked me to op in his room. It’s amazing how God works in our favor. He knows what He is doing. He is like, “Hmm, let me put Snapstur in with this guy’s room here. She’d be a great help for DadSonDaughter.” Heehee… So the rest is history there. I’ll tell you more him and his room later.

Now I’m monitoring or operating 5 different chat rooms on this Christian-Chat Network. I still have many friends there, and I have become close friends with some of them. God has led me to this sever 8 years ago, and I have no idea that I would be ministering to a lot chatters there. So I have made it my second home where I can be myself and be able to share my testimonies with many people. I have enjoyed every minute of this chat experience even though I have a few run-ins with very few people. I have ministered to a lot people especially the women. Some of them were either inspired or upset... but most of all they have come away with a nugget of God’s Word.

Many people have accepted Jesus while other returned to Jesus through this chat experience. Yes, there are those who have refused the invitation of salvation and remained lost in the world. I am thankful that God has led BrianO to create such a ministry in 1996. I have met him in person when I went with Bethel, and a friend to the Strang Communications in Lake Mary Florida. He is still around and doing a lot of things while off the server.

To this day; I’m chatting on the same server and still ministering to a lot of people there. I lift up God’s Name because He does have the credit for allowing BrianO to lead this ministry. So I pray that this Christian-Chat Network will continue to grown and minister to people who are seeking the answers to the Word of God and to be able to fellowship with other people in the different rooms.

So if you wish to come visit the Christian-Chat Network; you’ll find me in some of the rooms as “Snapstur” whenever I log on. Feel free to chat and fellowship and ask questions about the Lord. Yes, there are Bible Studies and Devotionals as well as the Prayer Services in the various rooms. Here is the web address for this wonderful Christian chat

http://www.christian-chat.net

You’ll also find so much information about this IRC chat. I hope you’ll enjoy. I hope to see some of you as well.

So may God bless and take care. J

No comments: