Friday, August 31, 2007

Cloud Reading......

Cloud-Reading….

Here is another one of those pet-peeves I have with Ken, my hubby. He likes to look at the clouds and then describe what he sees. A lot of times he has come up with some strange characters.

What drives me crazy is that he would describe something so provocative! I would like to just slap him silly sometimes for that. Why would Ken be looking at the cloud and then describe what he thought he saw. I just wonder sometimes.

Well, he has had come up with some weird ideas and descriptions. One of which was that he’d described one cloud formation as a male body part!!! I was shocked and I wanted to hide!!!!

Just today, he had described another cloud formation as the angel flipping a bird. I felt like slapping Ken silly on that one.

I know… He is simply weird! Sometimes; I think he’d had fallen off his rockers on those cloud formations. You know? His mind is pretty much wacked out from the psychiatric drugs and other mind-altering medications.

I know that some of you are wondering why I married this guy. I wonder too.

Well, anyway; I sometimes wonder if he will stop coming up with some disgusting things about the clouds. It would be nice if he would just describe the usual things like a puppy jumping the rope for example. But, oh, well. This is what I get for marrying this guy……

Well, that’s yet another pet-peeve I have about Ken, my hubby. I know I have many more as I come along….. You see? I want to keep the focus on the topic so I know what each blog is about. I know I tend to stray from the topic a little at times. So this is the reason I did this in the topic-form so it’s easier to keep track.

Now, who else would come up with the weird way to describe any cloud formations like Ken, my hubby? I’m curious as to see if anyone would be brave enough to describe the way Ken describes the clouds. I know that Ken has described some good things from the clouds and sometimes he had come up with such bad descriptions of the clouds.

So it hasn’t been the first time and it wouldn’t be the last either. I don’t mind Ken reading those clouds until he starts describing something awful in the clouds.

Well, I’ll let you go now to see another blog or do your things. God bless and take care. Have fun!

No comments: