Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Dream Of A "Ron"

A Dream of a “Ron”

I remember dreaming that this guy coming to hug me. And we were sort of dancing.. He looks so much like "Ron" but he's short and his hair is rather short. We were at some sort of an outdoor place… Yes, Ken was in it. And a few people are in it.

I'm writing this down while I still remember it….

It’s not very often that I remember the dreams nowadays…

I used to remember a lot of the dreams very well.If it’s something significant then, I’ll try to remember it.

Now about this dream, what is the significance of it? Good question… Does that mean I’ll soon meet this guy. By the way; he is wearing a yellow shirt. He sure looks so much like Ron near Palm Beach Florida… and Yes, I know of 4 Rons… My mother’s friend’s name is Ronnie, one of the Special Gathering member is named Ronald (we call him Ron) and a third Ron is one of my hubby’s old friends who has helped set-up the meeting between me and Ken in 92. It’s so weird that the name Ron would come into play. Maybe, God has a reason why this “Ron” would appear in my dream…

Hmm… Maybe I might meet a real Ron soon… that is most likely possibility in my opinion. Or maybe God is reminding me to continue pray for him. That is another most likely possibility. Anyway; I have to wonder though why I dreamed this dream out of curiosity…

The reason why this guy looks very familiar to me is that I’ve recognized him from the pictures he has shared with me. Anyway; I’m writing this piece of blog so I don’t forget this dream.

There are some dreams that I’ve felt compelled to remember for one reason or another. Now, I don’t remember many of them. So this is one reason why I dreamed about this dream. Maybe there is something special about it. I don’t know… Maybe it’s for me to find out.

At least, I’m remembering this one because there were times that I’ve kept getting the same or similar dreams of his nickname on the computer screen in the chat program… Oh, I’m remembering the snippets of them now. Well, it’s okay… Hopefully those dreams won’t be repeating itself again as often as they did… and I was about to go nuts about them. LOL….

Well, I’ll catch you all laters….. God bless….

No comments: