Friday, August 31, 2007

Egg Yolks

I got a question for you if you can answer it. So……… how do you eat your eggs? That is a question to ask to see how many people would do the same thing that Ken does……

Well, this is how Ken eats his eggs. He’ll have his eggs cooked over-easy or over-medium. So whenever he eats his eggs; he’ll cut away the egg-whites and eat them. Then, he will carefully scoop up each egg-yolk from the plate and try to put it in his mouth without breaking the egg-yolk!

You see? This drives me up the wall! Ken cannot even remember how he had picked up this habit. So he’ll do this just to drive me crazy…

So he also wonders who else has this habit and why…. I bet he’s the only one who does this!!!! Maybe I’m wrong… I don’t know.

Soooo…. Who else does the same thing as Ken does???????? Huh? Let me describe it again. He eats his over-easy or over-medium egg-yolks WHOLE! Not just breaking the egg-yolk with a fork or knife, and then putting the broken-up egg-yolks in his mouth.

Anyway; he has done this for many years and he has NOT given up on that habit YET!!! LOL….. So I’m just wondering whenever he is going to remember how he had started this habit of eating the egg-yolks whole.

So I’m just wondering if Ken’s not alone in this vast whole world who eats his egg-yolks whole. Yeah, that’s one of my pet-peeves about my hubby, Ken. LOL…

Well, I’ll catch you all laterz God bless and take care. Cyas!

No comments: